I love the end of the year. I feel rejuvenated after the holiday break and excited to move forward in whatever next year’s endeavor’s bring. Before closing out the year, I would like say thank you to all of you readers here at GDB for making this blog what it is. I appreciate your participation, your comments, subscriptions, and willingness to share and make me a better designer. It has been a truly great year.
I would also like to recap a few things from 2009 here at GDB. Below, you will find just a few of the most popular articles here over the past year (excuse the repetition):
Most Visited Articles
Most Commented Articles
Most Tweeted Articles
What’s coming up in 2010?
Thanks so much to everyone for such a great year at GDB in 2009. Here’s what you have to look forward to in 2010 from Graphic Design Blender (be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss a beat):
- Complete site redesign (coming in January) complete with a new, more user-friendly theme, community design contributions, more flexible comment areas, and more.
- Oddities Gallery. A random assortment of interesting design thoughts and inspiration that I come across which merit attention but not an entire article.
- Guest articles. In 2010, I’ll be accepting guest articles from other designers in the community who might be interested. (Contact me if you would be interested)
- Dedication to even better content. We’re taking it up a notch in the site design and quality of posts. Although I know you have enjoyed the articles on GDB (and don’t worry, they’ll keep the same style) it is time to check and double check the quality of each article to ensure you always get the best when you’re reading GDB.
- GDB Official twitter account. (actually this is already up and running. Follow GDB on twitter here.)
I look forward to jumping into the new year with all of you!