In the last four years of running this blog there is one thing I’ve been asked about more than almost anything else.
There is one product that you all have been begging for.
And today, I’m extremely jazzed to tell you that we’re finally releasing what you’ve been waiting for! (And at an extremely low price… No seriously.)
Available starting today is our all-new eBook bundle, Contracts for Creatives.
(PS: Before I go too far, congratulations to @joesteenholdt, @kevkern, and @Minus510 for winning a free eBook bundle! Hundreds entered to win and these three were lucky! Happily, for everyone else who entered, we’ve dropped the price so low, it’s almost a no-brainer.)
Here’s what you get in the bundle:
It wasn’t enough to write a simplified, easy-to-read, right-brained book all about getting started with contracts. So in addition to the full eBook, you’ll receive:
- The full ebook, A Jumpstart to Contracts for Creatives
- 10 BONUS Contract Templates (Just plug in your company information and you’re ready to go!)
- 5 BONUS Legal Essays (Taken from reader questions here at GDB. For example, “Should repeat clients have to sign a contract?”
- BONUS Right-brainer’s legal glossary. (Because legal-speak isn’t fun for us right-brainers.)
You can take a peek inside the bundle here.
Is this bundle for you?
At this point, you might be asking yourself if this ebook bundle is for you. Here’s who we’ve written the book and bonus content for (and also the kinds of people we’ve received the best feedback from):
- Beginning to intermediate freelancers. The bundle works best for people who need an extra boost in the legal side of freelancing.
- Creative professionals across the board. This bundle is great for designers, developers, writers, photographers, illustrators, bloggers, consultants, and anyone who makes a living from being creative.
- Solopreneurs. Lastly, if you’re having a go at business all by yourself, this bundle is for you.
You can get your copy here for just $14.99 – Or learn more here
This bundle has been a long time coming. Thank you for your patience as we’ve worked to make the most helpful, valuable, and affordable product possible!
If you purchase the bundle, please send me an email or a tweet (my email address is listed in your purchase receipt) and let me know what you think!
Best of luck in all your endeavors!
PS: We’re offering 90% too affiliate partners who are interested in getting the word out on this new book and bundle! That’s how crazy I am about it and how much I want to get it into the hands of creatives everywhere! If you want to be an affiliate, please click here.Written by Preston D Lee Preston is the founder of GDB, a designer, programmer, marketer, and entrepreneur.