If you’ve been putting off starting your own design business for a long time now, you’re not alone.
A few months ago, designers across the world joined together to enroll in From Passion to Profit, a premium email course we offered as a one-time offer here at GDB.
Because the course was such a success and so helpful for so many designers, today, I am excited to announce the brand new From Passion to Profit ebook!
From Passion to Profit is a downloadable e-book designed to help you revitalize your design businesss by giving you 11 days packed with top-notch business tips that will all help to turn your passion for design into the money-making machine you’ve always dreamed of.
Each of the 11 days contains:
- A Lesson – The best advice and tips – some of which I’ve never even shared here on the blog – on starting and building a design business.
- Application Exercises – 30-60 minute exercises that, if you work hard to accomplish, will transform your design business from hobby to career.
This two-pronged approach is designed so that you not only learn how to build a killer design business but you also act on what you learn to start building your business right away!
The 11-day course contains the following lessons and exercises to help you build a successful design business:
- Lesson 1: Making the mental commitment
- Lesson 2: Naming your design business and other important details
- Lesson 3: Making your first piece of profit
- Lesson 4: Finding clients to fuel your business
- Lesson 5: Project management tips to boost productivity
- Lesson 6: Setting and reaching goals
- Lesson 7: Finance secrets your accountant doesn’t want you to know
- Lesson 8: Staying current on your design skills
- Lesson 9: Finding steady profit through passive income
- Lesson 10: Dealing with growth and hiring people
- Lesson 11: Continuing successfully for the rest of your career
By the end of the 11 days, you will:
- Understand what it takes to run a successful design business
- Have a great business name and marketing strategy
- Know how to make the most of your finances – and make a lot of money from your design business.
- Be well on your way to starting and running a successful design business
I hope this great new addition to GraphicDesignBlender.com can be a wonderful resource for you as you grow your design business!Preston D Lee Preston is the founder of GDB, a designer, programmer, marketer, and entrepreneur.