UPDATE: Congratulations to @joesteenholdt, @kevkern, and @Minus510 for winning a free eBook bundle! Hundreds entered to win and these three were lucky! Happily, for everyone else who entered, we’ve dropped the price so low, it’s almost a no-brainer. Click here to buy or peek inside here.
I’m getting super-excited because this week, we’re FINALLY releasing something many of you have been requesting for a LONG time:
an ebook bundle all about working with contracts.
The completely new, never-before-released ebook is titled A Jumpstart To Contracts For Creatives and it’s going on sale this Friday!
(For a chance to win an advance copy of the book or to become a affiliate partner, scroll to the end of this post.)
All sorts of bonus material
But the reason I’m so excited is not just because of the ebook alone!
We’ve packed all sorts of awesome bonus material into this bundle that I’m convinced you’re going to absolutely love!
Here’s a glimpse at what you’ll get with Contracts for Creatives:
- The complete ebook packed with practical advice, how-tos, and simple steps to writing and maintaining excellent creative contracts.
- BONUS: “Right Brained Legal Glossary”: a list of common legal terms explained so any creative right-brained genius can understand them.
- BONUS: 5 Legal essays written specifically for creative professionals answering common questions like “should repeat clients have to sign a contract?”
- BONUS: 10 Contract templates for every scenario you can imagine including standard work-for-hire contracts, logo design contracts, and more!
Here’s where you’ll say I’m crazy!
Here’s the crazy part: we’re making all of this available for as low as $14.99 USD.
No, I didn’t forget the extra zeros.
No, I’m not actually crazy.
But I really believe in this book.
I believe it will help thousands of creative professionals with something we all cringe at: legal work.
So I want to make it available to as many people as possible.
I’m not sure how long we can keep selling it at such a low price, so be sure to get it while you can. Remember, the book (with the entire bonus package) goes on sale this Friday!
How to win an free copy + all the bonus content
If you’re as excited as I am and just can’t wait until Friday, I’m giving away one advance reading copy for every 100 readers who enter (that means you’ll never have worse than a 1-in-100 chance of winning!).
Here’s all you have to do:
1. Tweet about this post. We’ve made it really easy, just click here.
2. Follow @designblender on twitter so we can DM you when you win.
Super easy, right?
Winners will be announced on Thursday, the day before the book goes on sale to the public. So stay tuned by subscribing to the GDB newsletter.
(PS: GDB Insiders get a link 24 hours early! Join us for free!)
(PPS: If you’re interested in becoming an affiliate for this book and helping spread the word, click here. We offer as much as 90% to our affiliate partners!)
Written by Preston D Lee Preston is the founder of GDB, a designer, programmer, marketer, and entrepreneur.